THE GATEWAY (ICT) POLYTECHNIC, SAAPADE
UPDATE ON SECURITY ON CAMPUS
In line with the decision of the Management, all students in the Polytechnic are directed to identify themselves at the entrance of the Polytechnic Gate with a valid means of identification as from Monday, 18th February, 2019.
The acceptable means of identification are hereby listed below;
- A valid student Identity Card
- Receipt of payment of Acceptance Fee
- Receipt of payment of School Fees
- Receipt of payment of Administrative Fee
- Departmental Identity Card.
You are hereby advised to bring along any of these aforementioned means of identification in order to gain access into the Polytechnic premises as from the above stated date.
This is for your information and compliance.
- O. POPOOLA
For: Ag. Registrar
Ag. Dean Student Affairs
Ag. Dean of Schools