Academic Unit is one of the backbone and sensitive unit in any educational institution. This department is charged with the responsibilities of processing newly admitted students into their various departments and programmes; keeping the files and records of all the present and past students of the institution; responsible for the matters concerning students’ National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Department (HND) records and statistics, transfers and change of programmes as well as issuance of Notification of results and transcripts.
STAFF ON DUTIES
- Mrs. F.V. Salami Head of Department, BSc. Ed.(Business Education), NCE
- Miss. F.T. Ojo Executive Officer, ND in Bus. Admin, Bsc. Ed in Bus.Admin
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Electronic Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
Presently, there are one thousand five hundred and seven (1,507) ND I, ND II, HND I and HND II registered students for both Full time and Part time programmes.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Admission Processes
- Registration of Affiliate Centers
- Proper Students’ Records and Statistics (ND & HND)
- Issuance of Notification of Results and Transcripts